TAILS is a non-profit 501(c)(3) animal rescue organization. We operate out of two facilities located in Chino Valley, Arizona. Our emphasis is on rescuing neglected and abused horses.
Provide needy animals with proper care and rehabilitation. We provide sanctuary for animals with special needs.
- We believe horses change lives.
- We believe there are physical and emotional benefits to interacting with horses.
- We believe education is the key to reducing the neglect and abuse of horses.
- Place adoptable horses in qualified homes
- Teach people how to properly care for their horses.
- Educate the public about neglected and abused horses.
- Provide sanctuary for horses that are not adoptable.